Caught in a snowdrift, passengers on a luxury train wake to find a murder, and the killer in their midst. Hercules Poirot, the world’s best detective, takes on the case involving an elaborate cast of characters, each with what seem to be solid alibis. Who had motive? Who had access? Will the killer strike again? This classic Agatha Christie tale, adapted enthusiastically by Ken Ludwig, keeps surprising and shocking audiences until its thrilling conclusion.
Agatha Christie’s MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS
Jan. 14 to Feb. 12, 2022
by Agatha Christie, adapted for the stage by Ken Ludwig
About the Play/Event
Director: James Rice
Run: Jan. 14 — Feb. 12, 2022 Fridays & Saturdays at 8pm, Sundays at 2pm
Choose a Date
- Friday, Jan. 14, 2022, 8pm – Half Price Preview
- Saturday, Jan. 15, 2022, 8pm – Opening Night and Champagne Gala
- Friday, Jan. 21, 2022, 8pm
- Saturday, Jan. 22, 2022, 8pm
- Sunday, Jan. 23, 2022, 2pm
- Friday, Jan. 28, 2022, 8pm
- Saturday, Jan. 29, 2022, 8pm
- Sunday, Jan. 30, 2022, 2pm
- Friday, Feb. 4, 2022, 8pm
- Saturday, Feb. 5, 2022, 8pm
- Sunday, Feb. 6, 2022, 2pm
- Friday, Feb. 11, 2022, 8pm
- Saturday, Feb. 12, 2022, 8pm – Closing Night
COVID Patron Safety Protocol
Please know that at our performances you, and everyone in your party (including children), will be asked to:
* Provide Proof of Vaccination or show a negative Covid test result from within the past 72 hours upon entry.
* Wear a mask within the facility.
* Voluntarily assume all risks related to potential exposure to COVID-19.
Any questions regarding the policy please call and speak to a staff member, 562-494-1014
A love letter to the original material, with a swift moving script adaptation by Ken Ludwig. [ . . .] [E]verything you could want - broadly drawn characters, exotic settings, and a spectacular murder with no shortage of suspects.