YOU CAN’T TAKE IT WITH YOU
Apr. 9 to May. 7, 2022
by Moss Hart and George S. Kaufman
About the Play/Event
Apr. 9 — May. 7, 2022 Fridays & Saturdays at 8pm, Sundays at 2pm
Choose a Date
- Friday, April 8, 2022, 8pm – Half Price Preview
- Saturday, April 9, 2022, 8pm – Opening Night and Champagne Gala
- Friday, April 15, 2022, 8pm
- Saturday, April 16, 2022, 8pm
- Sunday, April 17, 2022, 2pm
- Friday, April 22, 2022, 8pm
- Saturday, April 23, 2022, 8pm
- Sunday, April 24, 2022, 2pm
- Friday, April 29, 2022, 8pm
- Saturday, April 30, 2022, 8pm
- Sunday, May 1, 2022, 2pm
- Friday, May 6, 2022, 8pm
- Saturday, May 7, 2022, 8pm – Closing Night
COVID Patron Safety Protocol
Please know that at our performances you, and everyone in your party (including children), will be asked to:
* Provide Proof of Vaccination or show a negative Covid test result from within the past 72 hours upon entry.
* Wear a mask within the facility.
* Voluntarily assume all risks related to potential exposure to COVID-19.
Any questions regarding the policy please call and speak to a staff member, 562-494-1014
After sweet Alice Sycamore becomes engaged to wealthy Tony Kirby the only thing standing in their way is the approval and blessing of their families. Easier said than done during the dinner between the eccentric Sycamore family and the strait-laced Kirby family. Will they be able to embrace each other’s quirks and faults to get along, or is this new relationship doomed? Come see one of the most popular plays of the last century where the only thing louder than the fireworks exploding in the basement is the laughter roaring from the audience.
The Long Beach Playhouse is so excited to have the Opening Night Gala sponsored by