November 4 @ 8:00 pm – December 3 @ 11:00 pm
By Alan Ayckbourn
Directed by Allen Sewell
Greg and Ginny find themselves most compatible. But when Greg finds a pair of men’s slippers under Ginny’s bed that aren’t his, she tells him they are her father’s. Ginny is reticent to introduce him to her parents, so Greg decides to surprise her and his future in-laws by meeting them himself. Hilarious misunderstandings ensue as past infidelities are nearly exposed and no one can be sure of who is in love with whom in this deliciously heady British comedy.
CHOOSE YOUR DATE:
- Friday, Nov. 4, 2022, 8pm – Half Price Preview
- Saturday, Nov. 5, 2022, 8pm – Opening Night and Champagne Gala
- Friday, Nov. 11, 2022, 8pm
- Saturday, Nov. 12, 2022, 8pm
- Sunday, Nov. 13, 2022, 2pm
- Friday, Nov. 18, 2022, 8pm
- Saturday, Nov. 19, 2022, 8pm
- Sunday, Nov. 20, 2022, 2pm
- Friday, Nov. 25, 2022, 8pm
- Saturday, Nov. 26, 2022, 8pm
- Sunday, Nov. 27, 2022, 2pm
- Friday, Dec. 2, 2022, 8pm
- Saturday, Dec. 3, 2022, 8pm – Closing Night
COVID Patron Safety Protocol
Please know that at our performances you, and everyone in your party (including children), will be asked to:
- Provide Proof of Vaccination or show a negative Covid test result from within the past 72 hours upon entry.
- Wear a mask within the facility.
- Voluntarily assume all risks related to potential exposure to COVID-19.
Any questions regarding the policy please call and speak to a staff member, 562-494-1014