COVID Patron Safety Protocol
Please know that at our performances you, and everyone in your party (including children), will be asked to:
* Provide Proof of Vaccination or show a negative Covid test result from within the past 72 hours upon entry.
* Wear a mask within the facility.
* Voluntarily assume all risks related to potential exposure to COVID-19.
Any questions regarding the policy please call and speak to a staff member, 562-494-1014
Do you already know which performance you want to attend?
BOX OFFICE INFO:
562-494-1014, option 1
|Hours||Wednesday—Saturday: 3:00–8:00 pm (Phone hours until 7pm on performance nights)
Select Sundays: 1:00–2:00 pm (when there is a matinee, closed otherwise)
Closed Monday and Tuesday.
5021 E. Anaheim St.
Long Beach, California 90804
The Box Office is located off of the Long Beach Playhouse driveway, between the Solarium and the Administrative Office entrance. If you park in the back parking lot, simply follow the drive-way and the box office windows will be located on your left. From the front of the building on Anaheim, follow the drive-way towards the back parking lot and the first entry to your right you will find the box office windows.
- Opening Night Tickets: $27
- Friday Performances Adult Tickets: $20
- Saturday & Sunday Performances Adult Tickets: $24
- Friday Performances Senior Tickets: $18
- Saturday & Sunday Performances Senior Tickets: $21
- Student Tickets All Performances: $14
GROUPS OF 10 OR MORE (Not Available Online, Purchase over the Phone or in Person):
- Adults: $18.00 each
- Seniors: $15.00 each
- Students: $8.00 each
* A group of 15 or more receives ONE complimentary ticket per group.
* Group discounts may not be combined with other discounts or promotions.
* All Sales are final. Performances, dates and prices are subject to change.
Pay-What-You-Can Special Community Nights:
“Pay What YOU Can” to see a production. On the Thursday night of Opening Weekend for any Playhouse Regular Season production, the community is invited to Pay-What-You-Can to attend the Final Dress Rehearsal. This does not apply to Collaborations and Outside Company Productions. Check individual show pages for dates. (Thursday before an opening night). No Reservations are taken and tickets are sold in person on a First-Come, First Served basis. Call the Box Office for more information.
Handicap Accessible Seating
The Mainstage Theatre has limited handicap accessible seating, we recommend calling the box office instead of buying tickets online to avoid confusion on which seats to pick.
The Studio Theatre is located on the 2nd floor of the building which is only accessible by stairs, there is no elevator.